Library Media Center Mission Statement:
Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm
- Students may obtain pre-signed passes to come to the library during lunch or study hall.
- To pick up a pre-signed pass:
- Come to the library in the morning or between periods. Passes will not be signed during a period.
- Write your name in an open spot on the Library Sign-In Sheet under the period(s) you want to come.
- Get a signed pass from Mr. Wightman or Mrs. Dewan.
- Use your pre-signed pass to sign out of lunch or study hall.
- Students must unbold their names on the Library Sign-In Sheet when they arrive for lunch or study hall.
- Students may spend the first part of their lunch period eating in the cafeteria before coming to the library. Students who have checked-in to the library may not return to the cafeteria for the second part of a lunch period.
- Students who wish to cancel a library pass must come to the library and delete their name from the sign-in sheet prior to the start of the period they were scheduled to come.
- Students may check out two books for pleasure. Students may check out additional items if they are needed for class use.
- Books are loaned for three weeks.
- Books may be renewed indefinitely as long as they are not on hold. You must have the book with you to renew.
- Overdue notices will be sent to homerooms.
- Students may use personal devices for reading, music, and schoolwork.
- Students must ask before using personal devices for any other purpose.
- At the beginning of each year, students must affirm their agreement to the personal device policy before using personal devices in the library.
- Food is allowed at the tall tables and counter beside the west entrance. Food is not allowed anywhere else in the library. Students must move to designated areas to eat snacks. Lunch should be eaten in the cafeteria.
- Classes have priority over lunch and study hall visitors.
- Contact Mr. Wightman directly to book the library for a class.